Fun Floss Bobbins

>> Saturday, November 14, 2009



Does your floss look like this?
Mine does! Yikes!

Does it bore you to wrap floss on these?



Why not have some fun doing this chore by using cute paper bobbins?




Super easy. It took me about ten minutes to make thirty six. Just stamp (or punch) shapes that have an indention in the middle. Then cut them out and snip a slit (to tuck the floss end in). I suggest you use heavy stock paper or index cards.



Have fun!

PS Anyone interested in winding my floss?

2 comments:

Kigwit November 14, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

What a great idea! But I think I'll let you wrap your own floss!

Robin November 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Ooo... that IS a cute idea!!! But now I need to go buy some stamps. :P Happy winding! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP