Picking up the Pieces...

>> Thursday, June 24, 2010

Excuse the pun!

I've recovered from the family reunion (great fun had by all), recovered from bronchitis and sinusitis (generously shared by my grandson) and recovered from a colonoscopy (enough said!)

I have found time to quilt and have been playing with paper piecing and hand piecing. Great fun if you want to try them. I purchased Jennifer Chiaverini's book Sylvia's Bridal Sampler



It's a sampler with some lovely blocks. So far I've made three by hand:


Autumn Leaf


Crossed Canoes


Bride's Bouquet



I'm using French General's Rural Jardin fabric collection. I'm learning a lot and having fun with it. 

Hope you're having a great afternoon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP