Down in the Garden by Leanne Beasley!

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have held my breath waiting for my pattern and kit from Leanne's House. The pattern is Down in the Garden and it's a BOM. I just adore this pattern and have lusted after it since it came out. I finally decided to purchase it and enjoy myself.

Here is what the entire quilt will look like



Here is what Block One will look like when I'm finished (I hope!)



Here is the kit I received from Buggy Barn


Guess what I'll be doing the rest of this rainy afternoon?!

1 comments:

Robin July 16, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

BOMs are so fun! That one is just lovely-- so I can see why you are so excited. I can't wait to see how your blocks turn out!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP