It's Beginning to Look a lot like...

>> Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Meet Alex, the apple of our eye. He's our six month old grandchild. My job, as grammy, is to thoroughly spoil this little guy. I'm trying hard.

When I was a new little baby my mom made a beautiful Christmas Tree skirt for my first Christmas. It was made of felt and had beads and sequins. It is a family treasure, a link to my mother who has passed away. She stayed up late for several weeks before Christmas finishing it. Now it's my turn. I've made Alex a quilted Christmas Tree skirt of cottons and buttons and applique and stockings.


It is my hope that it becomes a family treasure for him to pass down.

I hope each of you is having a good day.

1 comments:

Unknown October 20, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Its absolutley gorgeous - I bet it will be as special to him in many years time as yours is to you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP