It's Finished!

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009





Introducing the Dresden Plate Table Runner!

I just love this pattern. It was fun to make and has a real "wow" factor. You can get the pattern from www.modabakeshop.com.

I had it on the breakfast table this morning. Do you think the hubby noticed? No. I'm a bit frustrated with his lack of encouragement in the hobby department. I go out of my way to ask about his golf, bridge and poker and encourage him to be active in those things. I wish he would support me. Anyone out there have this problem or ideas for solutions?

Have a great day.

2 comments:

Cheryl October 29, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

I love your dresden plates table runner! I just purchased a book with some patterns and instruction, this is on my list of must dos!

Yours came out beautifully, and I think most husbands don't notice. I just hold my projects up in front of my husband! He has no choice!

Take care, Cheryl

Anonymous,  November 14, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Hallo Melanie, it´s a wonderfull blog.
Greetings from Germany
Astrid

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP