Welcome!

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Do you like sewing? Quilting? Is your time limited or do you have a limited attention span (like me!). Then this is the blog for you!

I hope to keep you interested with ideas, projects and tutorials for wee little projects to make for yourself or a loved one.

Let's start on one I'm making for myself. Above is a doll quilt that I've machine pieced and now I'm hand quilting. What do you think?

I also love, love wool applique. I love making blanket stitch and trying to maintain a consistent, small stitch. Here is the one I'm working on for this autumn. (Hope I finish it before Christmas!)

Have a nice evening!

1 comments:

Robin October 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Your wool applique project is gorgeous! The colors are just beautiful. Someday I hope to get brave enough to try something like that.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP